Are you social media savvy? If you’re all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, anyways, put that time and knowledge to good use, and come work at Parlatore Law Group. We are hiring a Social Media Specialist for one of the most exciting, fastest growing law firms in the country. We need your expertise on leveraging our web presence and further develop branding and overall visibility, with a focus on social media engagement. The right candidate will feel comfortable working with firm partners to develop social media strategies, and digitally engaging with potential clients in a meaningful way.
- Know the basics of marketing
- Possess knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC)
- Know how to plan, create, and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available and using these tools to measure marketing efforts
- Staying current in marketing trends and news e.g. best practices, Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Work with marketing team to develop a social media strategy for specific platforms to maintain social presence
- Collaborating with graphic designer to create creative posts for every channel
- Working with marketing team to maintain social media calendar
The ideal candidate is social media savvy and possesses the ability to implement campaigns that produce measurable results. We’d love for you to join our team!
- Work is entirely remote
- Part-time, flexible hours, with hourly pay, but with opportunities for growth
- Preference for military spouses and veteran candidates. Understanding of the military/veteran community is a must!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Application deadline October 14th 2020